Attention all Camp Phoenix staff and alumni! Here’s an opportunity designed especially for you.
We have partnered with ZS to create a nine-month fellowship program aimed at developing the next generation of leaders in our community.
Over the course of the program, mentors from ZS will be paired with our staff and alumni to help them develop the tools, leadership skills and confidence needed to launch an impactful career.
Our fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Get resumé tips
- Participate in career visioning exercises
- Learn how to expand their LinkedIn presence
- Network and pick the brains of ZSers
- Ask mentors for help with anything else
Here are some more details about the fellowship:
- 10-15 Camp Phoenix alumni will be selected.
- The fellowship will run from October 2021 to June 2022.
- As part of the program, fellows will meet one-on-one with their mentors every month, participate in ZS-facilitated workshops every two months and complete a capstone project focused on building leadership skills and professional identity.
The application closes on Aug. 31, so take advantage of this opportunity today.
You can apply here. For more information, please email Ramya at email@example.com.
ZS is a global professional services firm that leverages deep industry expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy to create solutions for clients that work in the real world. ZS Cares, our corporate social responsibility program, reflects our values: we treat people right, get it right, and do the right thing by supporting our local communities. ZS is a longstanding partner with Camp Phoenix, having held entrepreneurship activities at Camp, as well as a resume workshop at the ZS office.